Advance Notice of the ITF England Annual General Meeting
The ITF England Annual General Meeting will take place on Sunday 10th February 2019, starting at 1.00pm. The venue is Eldon Leisure Centre, Grey’s Quarter, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE1 7XY.
Please see the attached information document for full details. This email complies with the required 28 days notice for such meetings. If you have any items you wish to be considered under Any Other Business, could you please inform me of the subject and issue by e-mail before 5pm on Friday 25th January 2019.
There will be additional sessions available prior to the AGM:
1) “A Disguising Repetition Masterclass” led by Master McKenna – We all know that Taekwon do is based on rote and repetition – but how can you disguise and vary this to keep your training sessions engaging and retain membership?
2) A session led by NEST Management Ltd. which will focus on management, membership and the General Data Protection Regulation.
The following supporting documents have been attached. Could you please take some time to read through the proposed changes to the Charter and Byelaws which have been reviewed and updated:
- AGM minutes – 14th January 2018
- EGM minutes – 3rd June 2018
- Proposed changes to Charter and Byelaws.
- Financial statement
- Team account statement (to be presented on the day)
- Membership Fee Proposal
There will be an election of Officers of ITF England at this AGM. The posts are:
- Vice president
- Technical Director
- Tournament Director
- Ethics & Discipline Director
Anyone interested in standing for election for any of these posts should submit a brief statement (no more than 1 side of A4) outlining their suitability and experience. Applicants may apply for more than one post but must submit a statement for each post. All applicants must attend the AGM. All applications/statements must be received by email by the Secretary by 5pm on Friday 25th January 2019. Statements will then be circulated for consideration by the members ahead of the AGM.
As a reminder, to be eligible to vote at the AGM, each adult black belt member of ITF England with a current ITF teaching plaque (except for those with provisional status) is required to complete and return an ITF England Member Agreement. This is available to download from the ITF England website (www.itfengland.com). If you have not already done so, this should be completed, signed and the original (not electronic copy) returned by post to the ITF England Secretary at the address shown on the form, to be received no later than Friday 2nd February 2019